NODESCHOOL — Open source workshops that teach web software skills. Do them on your own or at a workshop nearby.
🗓 Friday, 18.01.2019, 🕔18:00
This time you will learn React component mindset. How to compose components and make them highly reusable.
What you will learn :
- create reusable components
- use component props
- how to compose components
- style components using styled component library emotion
- how to provide components as props and defaultProps
What is not covered in this workshop:
- React class components and classes in general
- lifecycle methods
- state management libraries
🤝 Help others and have fun 🤪
Your parents were not making fun when you were learning your first steps. Please be kind and help others. You have your own speed, don’t stress out if someone will be faster.
🖐 Raise you hand to ask questions and answer questions.
Ask for help, better translation or clarification.
We are here to help you.
Our technical articles
- Categorization of React Components
- Improve how you style React apps — Use components in defaultProps
- Example of a component with styled components in defaultProps