Come work with us in Czechia
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for Czechia, who has the ambition to be Country Manager for ableneo in Czechia
In layman's terms,
We want to expand our reach in Czechia and we want you to help us.
Who are we?
We are ableneo. We sense a problem, we dare to change it, and we make an impact. It’s that simple.
We are innovation enablers. We are redefining the field of tech consulting.
Why would you want to help us?
We don’t want to sell a commodity, we want to sell sustainable and measurable impact to our clients. Think of us as the uber of Tech Consulting.
More specifically-> we sell change. Whether that change be consulting, whether it be a software solution, we sell change. And we are remarkably good at it.
- I don’t speak Czech,
- I don’t understand the Czech business environment,
- and I want someone who likes drinking Czech beer,
- And most importantly, there is a massive opportunity for us to grow there.
Who are our competitors?
The big names:
And we want to be the underdog that beats them. We are already doing it in Slovakia and Austria, now we need to beat them in Czechia as well.
Let me bring it home. We are one of Europe’s top growing companies because of innovative and groundbreaking offering. We are growing, and as a business developer you can grow with us. We recently expanded to the US, and it’s only a matter of time before we take over the world.
Support us in Czechia and you will be rewarded.
What do I need to succeed?
- Proven track record either in professional IT consulting or custom software development
- Network of potential customers
- Czech — native speaker (of course)
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What will I do?
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
How do I sign up? How do I find out more?
Sign up link here:
Contact email here:
Or hit me up on linkedin here: